11/26/12

Volume 3: Hello Goodbye, Lithuania.

Gintarė Korsakaitė - Dreaming
No! No no no no no. This is horrible and I'm panicking, if Lithuania chooses this deranged mousewoman I will be very upset. For some reason, its the favorite of two (2!) commenters on the Eurovision page. I cannot bear it. The most horrible thing ever.

She is singing a pop ballad sort of that is not catchy and is completely forgettable. Moreover, her makeup is bad and she looks like a creeper, to put it mildly.

*big sigh*

Okay, now that the vent is over. I am watching early picks from Lithuania's selection contest for Eurovision Malmö 2013. This one is so bad that I suggest you watch it ONLY so you can campaign against it. I know Lithuania can do better! Oh my god now she is talking to the interviewer and she has no grace or style whatsoever.

But, the language is cute. Too bad she didn't sing in that AS EUROVISION SINGERS WOULD ALMOST ALWAYS BE BETTER OFF DOING AHHHHHH.

I love/hate Eurovision so much it kills me. Anyway, this is just the beginning. There's a good chance that Lithuania does not send this song to Sweden, after all. Phew glad that's over.

Worth watching?: Try.
Downloadable?: Never.

Vudis ir Samanta Tina - Hey chiki - mama
Good news. This IS NOT GOING TO EUROVISION.

Bad news. It still exists, and has the most views from that week of the selection contest in Lithuania. More than 58,000 people have subjected to this sh*t. And it actually has more likes than dislikes. I love Eurovision but this is so weird, weird crap.

The girl reminds me of Posh spice wrapped in a sour twizzler. The guy is so boring that he reminds me of a black hole. And why the hell is he saying "hey chiki mamwah?"

In short, worse than the other one I watched today. I think I'm gonna take a break from all this and just check back on Lithuania in a few weeks. Hello and goodbye Lithuania. Outlook bleak.

Worth watching?: Painful.
Downloadable?: Dear god, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment